- Seminole County Property Appraiser
David Johnson has over 26 years of experience in the property appraising office in Seminole County. A graduate of Stetson University in Deland, Florida, receiving his Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Mr. Johnson has dedicated the majority of his professional career in the service of residents of Seminole County.
Like many other public servants, Mr. Johnson strives to integrate personal and fiscal responsibility into the office he holds. He currently holds several professional affiliations including:
- American Society of Appraisers - Past President and Treasurer, Orlando Chapter
- International Association of Assessing Officers and Florida Chapter
- Florida Association of Property Appraisers, Member, President 2010/2011
- Previous Legislative Chair BUSINESS AFFILIATION Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce - Member and Trustee
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association - Affiliate Forum Member
- Leadership Seminole - Graduate, Alumnus and Facilitator
Mr. Johnson is also active in several civic and community organizations, with a dedication to improving the quality of life standards for all that live and work in Seminole County. During his extensive career, Mr. Johnson has also been the recipient of several awards including:
- IAAO Public Information Award
- IAAO Certificate of Excellence in Assessment Administration and Recertification (2012)
- Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce "Choice Award - Public Servant of the Year"
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association - "Friend of Realtors" Award
- Private Business Association of Seminole - "Good Government Award"
- The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International - "Paul Harris Fellow" Award
- Florida Association of Property Appraisers 2007 - 2009 "President's Award"
- International Association of Assessing Officers Conference Chair- 2010